Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Carbon steel
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Wafe Head - Phillips #2 Drive
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 12-TPI - Fully thread
- 20mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 50pcs/pack Bulk=10pack=500pcs
- Fix Timber
- thin steel to timber
- Where a low profile head is requare
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||50|