T17 Hex Double-Grip NEO 12-11x65mm C4 (pK250/2,000)
Unit of Measure250
Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Carbon Steel
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Hex. Washer flange Head - 5/16" Hex. Socket
- With EPDM NEO washer
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 11TPI - Double-Grip thread
- 65mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 250pcs/pack Bulk=8pak=2,000pcs
- Fix Timber
- Cladding to timber
Double-Grip is a dual-threaded system that provides positive support to roofing profiles and secures a watertight seal between fastener and roofing sheet during crest fixing.
EPDM NEO washer - made of macromolecule material, the EPDM Neo washer containd excellent charactwes of aging, unltraviolet rays resistance and endure to ozone, high and low temperature(-500C - 1500C)
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
MADE IN TAIWAN
|Unit Of Measure||250|