Self Drilling Button 8-18x16mm Class4 (Pk100/1,000)
Unit of Measure100
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Button Head - Phillip #2
- 8G screws - 4.2mm
- 18TPI - Fully thread
- 16mm Lenght
- #2 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 1-2mm
Pack Qty: 100pcs/pack Bulk=10pack=1,000pcs
- Residential steel frame construction
- For using in object like polycabonate sheet, shadow cove.
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||100|