Stainless(A2 304) T17 SQ2, Csk rib 10-12x30mm P/T (Pk500/8,000)
Unit of Measure500
Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Stainless Steel A2 304
- Countersunk Rib. Head - Square #2 Drive
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 12TPI - Part thread
- 30mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 500pcs/pack Bulk=16pack=8,000pcs
- Fix Timber
A2 304 Stainless Steel
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marine environments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||500|