Self Drilling Wafer 10-16x30mm C3 (Pk100/1,000)
Unit of Measure100
Self Drilling Screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Wafer Head - #2 Phillips Drive
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 16TPI - Fully thread
- 30mm Lenght
- #2 drill point - Drill Capacity Steel 1.0-3.0mm
Pack Qty. 100pcs/pack Bulk=10pack=1,000pcs
- Roof and skin sheet to steel
- Residential steel frame construction
- For light duty purpose
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||100|