Villaboard Screw Csk Rib 8-18x20mm C3 (Pk100/1,000)
Unit of Measure100
Villaboard Screws - are designed primarily for use with cement or villaboard sheeting.
- Countersunk Rib (Flat). Head
- 8 Gauge (4.2mm)
- 18 TPI - Fully thread
- 20mm Length
- Phillips # 2 drive
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Needle Point
Packing: 100pcs/pack. Bulk=10pack=1,000pcs
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||100|