Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Carbon Steel
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Hex. Washer flange Head - 3/8" Hex. Socket
- With EPDN Neo Washer
- 14G screws - 6.3mm
- 10-TPI - Part thread
- 90mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 200pcs/pack Bulk=6pcak=1,200pcs
- Fix Timber
- Cladding to timber
EPDM NEO washer - made of macromolecule material, the EPDM Neo washer containd excellent charactwes of aging, unltraviolet rays resistance and endure to ozone, high and low temperature(-500C - 1500C)
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||200|