T17 Hex NEO 12-11x25mm Class3 Shale Grey (pk500/4,000)
Unit of Measure500
Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Carbon Steel
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Hex. Washer flange Head - 5/16" Hex. Socket
- Colour: Shale Grey / Gull Grey
- With EPDN Neo Washer
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 11-TPI - Fully thread
- 25mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 1000pcs/pack
- Fix Timber
- Cladding to timber
EPDM NEO washer - made of macromolecule material, the EPDM Neo washer containd excellent charactwes of aging, unltraviolet rays resistance and endure to ozone, high and low temperature(-500C - 1500C)
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||500|