Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Carbon Steel
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Hex. Washer flange Head - 5/16" Hex. Socket
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 11TPI - Fully thread
- 25mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 50pcs/pack Bulk=10pack=500pcs
- Fix Timber
- Cladding to timber
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||50|