Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Carbon steel
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Countersunk Rib. Head - Square #3 Drive
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 11-TPI - Part thread
- 125mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 250pcs/pack Bulk=6pack=1,500pcs
- Fix Timber
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
MADE IN TAIWAN
|Unit Of Measure||250|