Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Carbon Steel
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Countersunk Head - Phillips #2 Drive
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 12TPI - Fully thread
- 50mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 500pcs/pack Bulk=8pack=4,000pcs
- Fix Timber
- Fix thin steel to timber
- Substrates where a flush finish is required
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
MADE IN TAIWAN
|Unit Of Measure||500|