Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Carbon Steel
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Bugle Head - 5mm Internal. Hex. Drive
- 14G screws - 6.3mm
- 10TPI - Fully thread
- 50mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 500pcs/pack Bulk=5pack=2,500pcs
- Timber to timber
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||500|