Stitching S.Hex-Slottted Serrated Underhead 8-15x15mm C3 (Pk1000/12,000)
Unit of Measure1000
Stitch Screws - are used for fixing fixtures into metals or wooden objects, while also retaining the ability to attach metals together.
- Carbon Steel
- Hex. washer Head with Slotted
- Serrated Underhead
- Needle Point
- 8 Gauge (4.2mm)
- 15 TPI - Fully thread
- 15mm Length
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
Pack Qty: 1000pcs/pack. Bulk=12pack=12,000pcs
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||1000|