Stainless(A2 304) T17 Trim SQ2 (Small Csk.Rib) Head 10-8x50mm (Pk1000/5,000)
Unit of Measure1000
Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Stainless Steel A2 304
- Trim Head (Small Countersunk Rib) - Square #2 Drive
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 8TPI - Part thread
- 50mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 1000pcs/pack Bulk=5pack=5,000pcs
- Fix Timber
A2 304 Stainless Steel
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marine environments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||1000|