Stainless(A2 304) T17 Batten 14-10x125mm (Pk150/900)
Unit of Measure150
Type 17 screws - a thread cutting screw for wood, designed with a coarse tapping screw thread and sharp point for capturing wooden chips.
- Stainless Steel A2 304
- Bugle Head - 5mm Internal. Hex. Drive
- 14G screws - 6.3mm
- 10TPI - Part thread
- 125mm Lenght
- Type 17 point
Pack Qty: 150pcs/pack Bulk=6pack=900pcs
- Timber to timber
A2 304 Stainless Steel
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marine environments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||150|