Self Drilling (5mm Hex. Drive) Bugle Battens 14-10x50mm C4 (Pk500/2,500)
Unit of Measure500
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Bugle Head - 5mm Internal. Hex. Drive
- 14G screws - 6.3mm
- 10TPI - Part thread
- 50mm Lenght
- Drilling point
Pack Qty: 500pcs/pack Bulk=5pack=2,500pcs
- Timber to steel
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||500|