Self Drilling Hex Double-Grip Neo12-14x45mm C3 Surfmist (pk500)
Unit of Measure500
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Hex Washer flange Head - 5/16" Socket with EPDM Neo washer
- Colour: Surfmist / Off White
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 14TPI - Double-Grip thread
- 45mm Lenght
- #3 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 2-5mm
Pack Qty: 500pcs/pack
- For medium duty purpose
- Roof deck to steel framing
- Accessories to steel framing
Double-Grip is a dual-threaded system that provides positive support to roofing profiles and secures a watertight seal between fastener and roofing sheet during crest fixing.
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||500|