Self Drilling Hex 12-14x55mm C4 F/T (Pk250/2,000)
Unit of Measure250
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Hex Washer flange Head - 5/16" Socket
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 14TPI - Fully thread
- 55mm Lenght
- #3 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 2-4mm
Pack Qty: 250pcs/pack Bulk=8pack=2,000pcs
- For medium duty purpose
- Roof deck to steel framing
- Accessories to steel framing
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||250|