Self Drilling Hex 10-16x16mm C3 Primrose/Domain (Pk1000/8,000)
Unit of Measure1000
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Hex Washer flange Head - 5/16" Socket
- Colour: Primrose / Domain
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 16TPI - Fully thread
- 16mm Lenght
- #3 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 1-3mm
Pack Qty: 1000pcs/pack Bulk=7pack=7,000pcs
- For light duty purpose
- Stitch roof deck and wall panel sidelaps
- Residential steel frame construction
- Brick ties to steel framing.
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||1000|