Self Drilling Hex. Extended No.5 Point. 12-24x115mm C4 (Pk200/1,200)
Unit of Measure200
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Flange Hex. Head - 5/16 Hex Socket
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 24TPI - Fine - Part thread
- 115mm Lenght
- #5 drill point (Extended) - Drill Capacity Steel up to12mm - (S500 screws)
Pack Qty: 200pcs/pack Bulk=6pack=1,200pcs
- For heavy duty purpose
- Metal deck to structural steel or bar joist
- Clip to structural or bar joist
- Longer length fasteners forsheet applications
Fine thread are designed for drive into thicker Metal. Fine threading has a higher tensile strength than coarse threading
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||200|