Self Drilling Hex. Ex. Neo12-24x65mm C3 (Pk250)
Unit of Measure250
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Flange Hex. Head - 5/16 Hex Socket - With EPDM Neo Washer
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 24TPI - Fine - Fully thread
- 65mm Lenght
- #5 drill point (Extended) - Drill Capacity Steel up to12mm
Pack Qty: 250pcs/pack
- For heavy duty purpose
- Metal deck to structural steel or bar joist
- Clip to structural or bar joist
- Longer length fasteners forsheet applications
Fine thread are designed for drive into thicker Metal. Fine threading has a higher tensile strength than coarse threading
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||250|