Self Drilling SQ2, Pan Head 8g-18x12mm C3 (PK1000/16,000)
Unit of Measure1000
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Pan Head - Square Drive #2
- 8G screws - 4.2mm
- 18TPI - Fully thread
- 12mm Lenght
- #2 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 1-2mm
Pack Qty: 1000pcs/pack Bulk=16pack=16,000pcs
- Skin Sheet to steel
- Residential steel frame construction
- For light duty purpose
- Suitable for stitching 1 thick & 1 Thin steel plate
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||1000|