Self Drilling Bugle SQ#1. Drive 6-20x25mm C3 (Pk1000/16,000)
Unit of Measure1000
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Bugle Head - Square#1 Drive
- 6G screws - 3.5mm
- 20TPI - Fully thread
- 25mm Lenght
- #2 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 1.0-2.0mm
Pack Qty: 1000pcs/pack Bulk=16pack=16,000pcs
- Skin sheet to steel
- Residential steel frame construction
- For light duty purpose
- Suitable for stitching 1 thick & 1 thin steel plate
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||1000|