Self Drilling(5/16 Hd.) Hex.14-14x22mm C4 (500/3,500)
Unit of Measure500
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- 5/16 Hex Washer flange Head - 5/16" Socket
- 14G screws - 6.3mm
- 14TPI - Part thread
- 22mm Lenght
- #3 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 2-4mm
Pack Qty: 500pcs/pack Bulk=7pack=3,500pcs
- For medium duty purpose
- Roof deck to steel framing
- Accessories to steel framing
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||500|