Self Drilling Ph2, Wafer 10-24x40mm C4 (Pk1000/5,000)
Unit of Measure1000
Self Drilling Screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Wafer Head - #2 Phillips Drive
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 24TPI - Fine thread - Fully thread
- 40mm Lenght
- #2 drill point - Drill Capacity Steel 1.0-3.0mm
Pack Qty. 1000pcs/pack Bulk=5pack=5,000pcs
- Roof and skin sheet to steel
- Residential steel frame construction
- For light duty purpose
Fine thread are designed for drive into thicker Metal. Fine threading has a higher tensile strength than coarse threading
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||1000|