Self Drilling Hex. 10-16x20mm Class3 Wilderness (Pk1000)
Unit of Measure1000
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Hex Washer flange Head - 5/16" Socket
- Colour: Wilderness / Rivergum / Willow
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 16TPI - Fully thread
- 20mm Lenght
- #3 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 1-3mm
Pack Qty: 1000pcs/pack
- For light duty purpose
- Stitch roof deck and wall panel sidelaps
- Residential steel frame construction
- Brick ties to steel framing.
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||1000|