Self Drilling Hex Neo12-14x35mm Class3 Wilderness (pk500)
Unit of Measure500
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Hex Washer flange Head - 5/16" Socket - With EPDM Neo Washer
- Colour: Wilderness / Rivergum / Willow
- 12G screws - 5.5mm
- 14TPI - Fully thread
- 35mm Lenght
- #3 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 2-4mm
Pack Qty: 500pcs/pack
- For medium duty purpose
- Roof deck to steel framing
- Accessories to steel framing
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||500|