Self Drilling Hex Double Grip NEO Reduced Point 14-11x50mm Class4 Pale Eucalypt (Pk250)
Unit of Measure250
Roofing Screws Hex Double Grip NEO Reduced Point 14g-11x50mm Pale Eucalypt
Self Drilling Screws
- Carbon Steel (C022）
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Hex. Flange Washer Head - 3/8 Hex
- Colour: Pale Eucalypt / Mist Green / Meadow
- Double-Grip with EPDM Neo
- 14 Guage Screws (6.3mm)
- 11 TPI - Coase thread
- 50mm length
- Reduced Point - Drill Capacity: Steel < 2.0mm
Pack Qty: 250pcs/pack. Bulk=8pack=2,000pcs
Double-Grip is a dual-threaded system that provides positive support to roofing profiles and secures a watertight seal between fastener and roofing sheetduring crest fixing.
Reduced Point are designed for thin metal and timber.
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||250|