Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 3
- Hex Washer flange Head - 3/8" Socket
- 14G screws - 6.3mm
- 10TPI - Part thread
- 150mm Lenght
- #3 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 2-4mm
Pack Qty: 50pcs/pack Bulk=12pack=600pcs
- For medium duty purpose
- Roof deck to steel framing
- Accessories to steel framing
Fine thread are designed for drive into thicker Metal. Fine threading has a higher tensile strength than coarse threading
Class 3 Screws
- Suitable for external use in mild urban, moderate industrial or moderate marine environments.
- Moderate industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Moderate marine environments refer to coastal areas with low airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566.2-2002,5.3 and ISO 9223.
|Unit Of Measure||50|