Self Drilling Ph2, Flat Top 10-16x16mm C4 WHITE (Pk1000/16,000)
Unit of Measure
Self Drilling screws - are designed to have a drill-shaped point for use with metal, without having to drill a pilot hole beforehand.
- Carbon Steel (C1022)
- Ruspert plated - complies with AS3566 Class 4
- Flat Top Head - Phillips #2 Drive - White
- 10G screws - 4.8mm
- 16TPI - Coarse thread - Fully thread
- 16mm Lenght
- #2 Drilling point - Drill Capacity: Steel 1-3mm
Pack Qty: 1000pcs/pack Bulk=16pack=16,000pcs
- Fixing skin sheet to steel
- Residential steel frame construction
- For light duty purpose
Class 4 Screws
- Suitable for external use in heavy industrial or severe marineenvironments.
- Heavy industrial environments refer to atmosphere with medium pollution from industry.
- Severe marine environments refer to coastal areas with high airborne salinity.
- Corrosivity as classified in accordance with AS 3566-2002, 5.4and ISO 9223.